Emery Walker's Blue Plaque

Sir Emery Walker's blue plaque was erected in 1959 by the London County Council. As Walker had passed away in 1933, his daughter Dorothy unveiled the plaque in his honour. See below a cinefilm of the unveiling ceremony.

© Estate of Herbert Christopher Waddams

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram

Information and photography is © The Emery Walker Trust and cannot be reproduced without permission.

Registered in England and Wales

Company No. 09098614

Charity no: 1158505